Wednesday, March 12, 2008

More Vomit

Today I had another coughing fit, this time in the car. E said "Oh no, Mommy, here it goes again. I'm so sorry." Then after some more violent coughing while I was trying to cough and drive and all that she said, "hey, please hand me my backpack." It was sitting right next to me in the front. "Why?" I asked between coughs. "Oh, just because." But I know this child well. So I asked, "Are you afraid I'm going to vomit on it?" Sheepishly, E answers, "yeah." Ah, she is her father's daughter.

In other news, M came to preschool with me today to read stories to E's class. Here's what she wore: one purple tutu, paired with some green silky athletic shorts and pink cowboy boots. Plus a blue necklace and a great big pony. She looked like a dream.

Tomorrow is our very own princess party. Wish me well. It might kill me.

No comments: