Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Boys will be boys

Here's what gave Tuey great joy tonight. He was eating applesauce, and he always eats it as messy as he possibly can--puts his sweet little face right down in the bowl and gops. He got some in his nose, and then he thought that was the funniest thing he had ever done. He started grinning and snorting applesauce in and out of his nose and laughing hysterically at himself. I'm afraid we're in for years and years of burping contests and the like at the dinner table.

As I was making the applesauce, E came in and said, "Mommy, what is that delightful smell?" Oh yeah, she knows how to play me.

M took the Lego box outside this evening (somehow evading my watchful gaze), stripped down, filled it with water, and was going to swim (in 55 or 60 degree weather). I nabbed her before she got it completely filled and decided to let her swim to see that I was right about how freezy cold she would be. Instead, she sat on top of it and wee-wee-d into the water. That naughty girl.

1 comment:

marmotgma said...

Well, good luck for the next 18 years. That's what little boys are like, and I like them that way!