Sunday, November 4, 2007

Labels

E always has some important jobs to do around the house. This morning she decided to label the drawers in the bathroom.
This one says "stuck" (in case you were a little worried), and she put it on the "drawer" in the middle that isn't really a drawer but just there for show.
This one says "do," as in "do open this drawer and use what is inside." She showed me that it has useful things like baking soda (in case you get a bee sting or something--don't ask me why I have a box of baking soda in my bathroom).

This one says "don't," as in "don't get into this drawer!" She found some matches in here, and we all know that children shouldn't play with matches!

1 comment:

marmotgma said...

Ha! I can almost read those words, especially DO. She's a smart and busy girl. Mom