Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Good Sister

My sister is a good sister. She reset my blog settings so now I know when people post comments. So instead of taking a month or two to reply to you (all of my five readers) it will only take a week or two. What a good sister. I'll just say right now to Moo, Hey, we're totally there at the farm, and when the toddler Tooie is terrorizing chickens, all I'll say is "I believe this was your idea." And to CSIowa, you don't think the funky chicken was overkill for a (probably accidental) soccer goal??

But I digress.

My sister is a good sister. She is soooo good that she will not mind that I still haven't washed her jacket that she left here and that the baby wee-wee-d into the pocket of and that I told her I would give back to her promptly but that I'm still wearing and that I in fact took with me on our latest family trip and that worked so famously for the weather down where we were and that I love love love and can't I please have it because don't you remember I changed your diapers. She is a gooooood sister.

But she does get a little cranky at the library. But she is a good sister. I saw her actually be almost kind and friendly to a patron just this week.

Now about that jacket . . .

3 comments:

MBC said...

No. I stole that jacket from mom square and fair. You may keep it for the season, but it's coming with me to Europe.

And what do you mean almost kind and friendly?

CSIowa said...

We had snow and sleet yesterday, but it's nearly gone by now. "Is it Chrissum time?" No. "What kind of snow is it again?" Late spring. Too bad.

I was delighted to learn that we only have six (not eight) weeks of soccer this spring. The timing works out such that I don't even have to try to go to the first games on General Conference Saturday, so we're down to five! I must be living right!

And can your gooood sister make it so the pictures I find on the web for my blog, saying things like "mind the gap" don't end up saying "mind th" when they actually appear in a post? I have a really nice jacket, and my youngest child has been potty-trained for over a year.

Moo said...

I would be glad to have the chickens terrorized, particularly the roosters as they frequently crow annoyingly, and not just in the morning.